Choosing bathroom flooring is far different from choosing flooring in other parts of the house. Once you get past the practical features of durability, looks and cost, there’s one more important factor to confront – massive amounts of water.
Water will quickly ruin the wrong flooring. Taking this into consideration the most suitable bathroom flooring option is vinyl.
Why vinyl flooring?
Vinyl is a popular choice for bathroom flooring.
- It’s stylish, functional and affordable.
- Practical and durable – vinyl endures and withstands the ravages of sanitisers, detergents and cleaning agents.
- It’s non-slip therefore safer than other flooring solutions.
- Warmer than tiles and much more forgiving.
- Hygienic – easy to clean and maintain.
- No grout, no scrubbing required.
What is vinyl sheet flooring?
Vinyl sheet flooring is your best option if large amounts of water are expected, such as in children’s bathrooms or laundry rooms. Gappy and poorly laid seams are floor killers which makes vinyl sheet the ideal solution.
We use commercial grade sheet vinyl. It’s slip resistant and comes in many colours and designs. Sheet vinyl is used very effectively in showers and walls to create a grout and silicone free surface preventing mould and water damage.
Luxury vinyl planks and tiles can also be used in bathrooms and wet areas, however not in showers.
Why JML Flooring & Home Solutions?
Looking for a bathroom flooring specialist in Gippsland? Look no further. And we don’t just do floors at JML Flooring & Home Solutions, we also stock and install shower screens.
Don’t compromise design for functionality just because it’s a bathroom. From luxury vinyl floor planks to vinyl tiles, our in-vogue range of domestic vinyl flooring is inspired by beautiful wood and stone effects all with amazing realistic finishes.
And if it’s a shower screen or glass panels you want to complete your bathroom makeover, check out our select range of frameless and over bath options. They’re also the ideal bathroom solution for aged and disabled clients.
We offer the following services:
- removal of existing floor and installation of new vinyl floor and wall coverings, or
- installation of new vinyl floor and wall coverings over existing floor if possible;
- grading of bathroom floor to ensure water flows direct to drainage outlet; and
- installation of your new shower screen.
Friendly, prompt and professional service is our trademark. We help you choose the most suitable floor and wall coverings and shower screens to suit your needs, style and budget.
Explore different looks, laying patterns and finishing touches. Visit our showroom in Traralgon, Gippsland for ideas and inspiration on creating your ideal space. Or if it’s more convenient, book an appointment and we’ll come to you with a select range of suitable floor samples to choose from.
Find the flooring solution and shower screen you need at JML Flooring & Home Solutions.