What’s the right kitchen floor covering?
The kitchen is one of the most high-traffic areas in your house. Durability, low maintenance, easy clean and non-slip options should be high on your list of priorities when making your selection. Take time to consider your kitchen floor options because it will be well worth it in the long run.
Let us help you make the right choice. With over 15 years experience installing a range of different floor coverings in homes in Traralgon and the broader Gippsland region, we recommend vinyl flooring for the kitchen.
Why vinyl flooring?
Vinyl is a sensible choice for these reasons:
- It’s warmer and more forgiving than tiles. You’re less likely to break your favourite dish than if dropped on a tile or stone floor.
- Easy to clean and therefore more hygienic than other surfaces.
- Extremely durable – maintaining its original look and appeal for years.
- Its versatility. Select from borders and design strips to the many contemporary, modern or more traditional styles and finishes available. There’s a vinyl floor tile to suit your individual style and budget.
- Absorbs noise therefore a quieter flooring option.
- Hypoallergenic therefore a great choice for allergy sufferers.
Why JML Flooring & Home Solutions?
From luxury vinyl floor planks to vinyl tiles, our in-vogue range of residential vinyl flooring is inspired by beautiful wood and stone effects all with amazing realistic finishes.
Friendly, prompt and professional service is our trademark.
Explore different looks, laying patterns and finishing touches. Visit our showroom in Traralgon, Gippsland for ideas and inspiration on creating your ideal space. Or if it’s more convenient, book an appointment and we’ll come to you with a select range of suitable floor samples to choose from.
Find the flooring solution you’ve been looking for at JML Flooring & Home Solutions.