What’s the right dining room flooring?
For many of us the dining area is an important hub for family and entertaining friends. Our vinyl flooring solutions help you create an inviting space without compromising practicality or your personal style.
Why vinyl flooring?
Realistic finishes, the ability to customise your floor design, affordability, ease of cleaning and durability makes vinyl flooring a popular choice for dining areas.
Vinyl flooring – the sensible choice.
Choose vinyl for your dining room floor because:
- It’s warmer and more forgiving than tiles. You’re less likely to break your favourite dish than if dropped on a tile or stone floor.
- Easy to clean and therefore more hygienic than other surfaces.
- Extremely durable – maintaining its original look and appeal for years.
- Its versatility. Select from borders and design strips to the many contemporary, modern or more traditional styles and finishes available. There’s a vinyl floor tile to suit your individual style and budget.
- Absorbs noise therefore a quieter flooring option.
- Hypoallergenic therefore a great choice for allergy sufferers.
Why JML Flooring & Home Solutions?
With over 15 years experience installing a range of different floor coverings in homes in Traralgon and the broader Gippsland region, we recommend vinyl flooring for the dining area.
From luxury vinyl floor planks to vinyl tiles, our in-vogue range of residential vinyl flooring is inspired by beautiful wood and stone effects all with amazing realistic finishes.
Friendly, prompt and professional service is our trademark.
Explore different looks, laying patterns and finishing touches. Visit our showroom in Traralgon, Gippsland for ideas and inspiration on creating your ideal space. Or if it’s more convenient, book an appointment and we’ll come to you with a select range of suitable floor samples to choose from.
Find the flooring solution you’ve been looking for at JML Flooring & Home Solutions.